We are so proud of the work our students and teachers are doing while working remotely!
- You may find a direct link to classroom pages here.
- Middle School students have an additional set of guidelines and expectations, which you may find here.
Should you have any questions at all during this time, please do not hesitate to reach out to your teacher(s).
While our school community is learning remotely, we hope to share morning announcements virtually. You may view morning announcement videos by clicking the icon below:
- The deadline has passed to secure your child's place for the 2020-21 school year. If you have not selected "yes" or "no" in school speak, please do it immediately. School speak will send another email, with the link, to those that have not responded.
- In order to click on the link from School speak, you have to sign into your school speak account first. Please contact LaChon Richardson (email@example.com) if you need assistance logging in to your account.
- There will no longer be printed copies of the monthly calendars. You can access the calendars in your School Speak account. March/April is ready for you to view/print. Here's how to access the calendars.
- Log into your School speak account.
- On the left hand side, click on "calendar" under school & quick links.
- Each day will show up on your home page or you can print the entire month.
- Please make sure you have access to your School speak account. You will be able to order lunches through your account. More details coming this week.
- We are going paperless for 2020-21 registration. All registration information will go through School Speak. Once again, make sure you are able to get into your account. The first step is for everyone to update their child's profile. I will send out instructions this week for you to update the profile. This will be the emergency contact info, photo release, etc. This is going to eliminate all of the paper forms you fill out each year.
Beginning in the 2020-2021 school year, there will be a change in mandatory fundraising. We will have two mandatory financial fundraisers – the Walk-a-thon and Off to the Races. There will still be 30 required service hours, however 2 of these hours will be required donation of time to the SFB Festival.