A few reminders for :
- Campus will be open beginning at -- students arriving before 7:45am should be checked into Extended Care by an adult.
- Student Council members will be waiting at the gate to greet new families and to escort them to the their class line up area.
- Parents are welcome to join the morning assembly, which will begin promptly at . Parents are invited to stand along the perimeter of the yard during assembly.
- Once students are dismissed to class, all parents are welcome to Goode Hall for a parent reception. St. Finn Barr Spirit Wear will be available for sale!
- Drop off and pick up traffic should move west to east (From Foerester towards Edna) on Hearst Avenue -- parking is never allowed on Hearst Avenue in front of campus -- this is a loading zone only. Driving west on Hearst against the flow of traffic during drop off and pick up is not illegal but highly discouraged as it presents safety and traffic flow issues.
- Please only use crosswalks when crossing the street towards school. Students are not allowed to cross Hearst to exit or enter cars driving west on Hearst Avenue.
- School is dismissed at for the entire first week of school. dismissal will be at , and daily dismissal will begin .
- Students in Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grades are ready for pickup beginning 15 minutes before dismissal (all year)
- Extended Care opens in Goode Hall, from . Students must be signed out by an authorized adult to leave campus.
- Students who have not been picked up of dismissal will be signed into Extended Care.
- Any parents interested in helping to plan the St. Finn Barr Festival are invited to a planning evening at in Goode Hall.
We wish everyone a safe and happy start of school & extend a special welcome to students and families joining us for the first time ....GO SHAMROCKS!!
St. Finn Barr Catholic School