After much research and investigation, St. Finn Barr Catholic School is happy to announce that we have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program and financial aid assessment. FACTS is used by many schools locally and over 5,000 schools nationally. We are excited to be working with them and are confident this program will offer greater efficiency and financial stability for the school while providing convenience to families.
One of our primary goals this year at St. Finn Barr Catholic School is to concentrate our efforts on improving the business side of our school. By taking advantage of the security and convenience of payment processing and information technology offered by FACTS, we remain committed to this goal.
You will realize these benefits by using FACTS for your tuition payment plan:
1. Payment Dates: You may choose either the 1st, 5th, 15th, or 20th of each month as your payment date. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account.
2. Enrolling: You may enroll in FACTS online: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4H2PG. Please complete this simple enrollment before May 1st.
3. Convenience & Security: Along with multiple payment plan options, your payments are processed securely through a bank- to- bank transaction.
4. Peace of Mind Insurance: FACTS offers this optional benefit for only $14 per year per family. In the event of death of the Responsible Party or spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.
5. Consumer Account: You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
6. Incidentals: For families on the 4-12 pay options, incidental billing is included in the $38 enrollment fee. Families who choose the 1-pay option will pay a one-time $10 enrollment fee for incidental billing.
One of the universal challenges in education is achieving a balance between our educational mission and financial stability. It is precisely for this reason we are enlisting the help of the FACTS Management Company. With FACTS, the school maintains decision-making control. As always, we will continue to work with families should special circumstances or “hardship” cases arise during the school year.
To register for FACTS now, please follow the attached link to the FACTS registration page. If you have any questions or challenges while attempting to register, please don't hesitate to notify the school office at (415) 333-1800.