As you well know our country and our world is battling a rapidly spreading pandemic. It is affecting every segment of our daily life. It now includes our religious life. Many dioceses in our area are implementing strict guidelines for our parishes in order to protect all our people especially the most vulnerable from contacting COVID-19.
At the direction of the Archdiocese of San Francisco here is what we at St. Finn Barr's will be doing for your protection.
- ALL MASSES (daily and Sunday) WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL APRIL 7.
- CONFESSIONS WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON FROM 3:30pm UNTIL 4:30pm.
- EXPOSITION AND ADORATION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT WILL ALSO BE SUSPENDED DURING THIS SAME PERIOD.
- PUBLIC RECITATION OF THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS WILL ALSO BE SUSPENDED ON THE FRIDAYS OF LENT.
- THE CHURCH WILL BE OPEN FOR PERSONAL PRAYER BEFORE THE RESERVED SACRAMENT FROM 9am UNTIL 4pm MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY. ON SUNDAYS IT WILL BE OPEN 9am UNTIL 2pm. PLEASE ENTER THROUGH THE HEARST STREET DOOR.
I ask that you practice "social distancing", i.e., keeping a safe distance from anyone around you.
Also, if you are unwell perhaps you should not venture out of your home. Stay indoors until you feel better. Make sure you talk to your physician.
Thank you so much for your cooperation in this very important matter.
Please remember to pray for an end to this crisis and pray for the health of those who have contracted the virus.
Our Lady of Good Health pray for us.